- About Us
- What We Offer
- Tooth Issues
- Our Fees
- Contact Us
- Our Offers
Why to replace missing teeth? There are a lot of reasons you can consider when hesitating whether to replace or not?
Missing teeth can disrupt the harmony of your bite in the following ways:
- the remaining teeth get overloaded
- the teeth behind the gap start to lean forward and they get even more overloaded
- overloaded teeth used to loss the supporting bone around them, so your gum starts to shrink
- the opposite teeth to the gap start to erupt from the bone and elongate
- you can overload your jaw joints and muscles, which can react with pain
All of these of course make each other even worse and the situation is gradually deteriorating.